I’ve been busy and bad with posting lately but I’ve found something VERY post worthy. It comes at a great time too since Valentine’s day is this weekend and it seems like sweets are a standard part of the day. I got this idea from one of my favorite restaurants and adapted it to go with what I had in the house.
To make this dessert pizza you will need to get a pizza dough from your local pizzeria.
- Pre-heat Oven to 450
- Stretch the dough to form a circle and place on a pizza stone.
- Place pizza stone in oven and bake for 8-12 minutes. Watch it and make sure it does not get too brown. The crust needs to be cooked before the toppings go on.
- Once you take out the crust, immediately add your toppings. I put the following on mine, in that order:
- Nutella (spread all over to act as the sauce)
- Marshmallow Fluff (I made my own by heating up marshmallows in the microwave and adding a small amount of canola oil)
- Crushed graham crackers
- After I added this stuff, I threw it in the oven for 1-2 min just to make sure everything was nice and melty
- Then I added more goodies:
- Chopped strawberries
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- A drizzle of chocolate syrup
This was so delicious pictures don’t do it justice! We actually left a section without Nutella because my dad is allergic to Hazelnuts & he loved his slice too! I’ve seen it with coconut, bananas, and anything else that’s dessert like that you can think to put on a pizza.
Corporate Crafty Chic